Publications with undergraduate students designate students with an asterisk (*).
Publications with graduate students designate students with two asterisks (**).
- Khalkhal, Fatemeh, Ajay Singh Negi, James Harrison, Casey D. Stokes, David L. Morgan and Chinedum Osuji (2017), Evaluating dispersant stabilization of colloidal suspensions from the scaling behavior of gel rheology and adsorption measurements, Langmuir, [IF: 3.833], 34 (3), 1092-1099.
- Khalkhal, Fatemeh, Kendrick Chaney* and Susan Muller (2016), Optimization and application of dry film photoresist for rapid fabrication of high-aspect-ratio microfluidic devices, Microfluidics and Nanofluidics, [IF: 2.344] 20 (11), 153.
- Ren, Fang**, Stacy A. Kanaan**, Fatemeh Khalkhal, Codruta Zoican Loebick**, Gary L. Haller and Lisa D. Pfefferle (2013), Controlled cutting of single-walled carbon nanotubes and low temperature annealing, Carbon, [IF: 6.337], (63), pages 61-70.
- Khalkhal, Fatemeh and Pierre J. Carreau (2012) Critical shear rates and structure build-up at rest in MWCNT suspensions, J. Non-Newtonian Fluid Mechanics, [IF: 2.536], 171-172, pages 56-66.
- Khalkhal, Fatemeh and Pierre J. Carreau (2011) Scaling behavior of the elastic properties of non-dilute MWCNT-epoxy suspensions, Rheologica Acta, [IF: 1.767], 50(9), 717-728.
- Khalkhal, Fatemeh, Pierre J. Carreau and Gilles Ausias (2011) Effect of flow history on linear viscoelastic properties and the evolution of the structure of MWCNT suspensions in an epoxy, J. Rheology, [IF: 3.136], 55(1),153-175.
- Khalkhal, Fatemeh, Characterization of flow-induced structures in carbon nanotube suspensions, Ph.D. thesis, Ecole Polytechnique de Montreal, Montreal, Canada, 2012.
- Khalkhal, Fatemeh, Modeling and fluid flow analysis in fractured reservoirs, Master of Applied Science thesis, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, 2003.
- Chatterjee, Ajay and Fatemeh Khalkhal (2019), Stability and scalar transport in laminar non-Newtonian flow in a bi-furcating T-junction, Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Nanochannels, Microchannels, and Minichannels (ICNMM 2019), June, 2019, St Johns, NL, Canada (oral presentation).
- Hidema, Ruri, Fatemeh Khalkhal and Susan Muller, Optimizing a microfluidic device to produce double emulsion droplets, International Congress on Rheology, Kyoto, Japan, August 2016 (oral presentation).
- Khalkhal, Fatemeh and Susan Muller, Dynamics of Double Emulsion Droplets in a Wall-Bounded Shear Flow, American Institute of Chemical Engineers Annual Meeting, Salt Lake City, UT, November 2015 (oral presentation).
- Khalkhal, Fatemeh and Susan Muller, Microfluidic Studies of Emulsions and Suspensions in Wall-Bounded Shear Flow, American Institute of Chemical Engineers Annual Meeting, Salt Lake City, UT, November 2015 (poster presentation).
- Khalkhal, Fatemeh and Chinedum Osuji, Scaling behavior of colloidal gel elasticity in the context of dispersant surface activity, Society of Engineering Science (SES) 50th Annual Technical Meeting, Brown University, Providence, RI, July 2013 (oral presentation).
- Khalkhal, Fatemeh and Pierre J. Carreau, Analyzing the kinetics of structure build-up in carbon nanotube suspensions, Proceedings of 18th International Conference on Composite Materials (ICCM18), 21-26 August 2011, Jeju Island, Korea (oral presentation).
- Khalkhal, Fatemeh and Pierre J. Carreau, Development of structure-property relationships in carbon nanotube suspensions, Canadian Society of Rheology: Current Topics and Trends in Rheology, Montreal, QC, Canada, June 2011 (poster presentation).
- Khalkhal, Fatemeh and Pierre J. Carreau, Flow-induced evolution of the microstructure of MWCNT suspensions at small deformations, 82nd Annual meeting of the Society of Rheology, Santa Fe, NM, October 2010 (oral presentation).
- Khalkhal, Fatemeh and Pierre J. Carreau, Transient behavior of carbon nanotube suspensions in an epoxy, 81st Annual Meeting of The Society of Rheology, Madison, WI, October 2009 (oral presentation).
- Khalkhal, Fatemeh and Pierre J. Carreau, Effect of flow history on rheology of MWNT-epoxy suspensions, VIII World Congress of Chemical Engineering, Montreal, QC, August 2009 (oral presentation).
- Khalkhal, Fatemeh, A new insight into characterization of microstructure of colloidal suspensions, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, November 2013.
- Khalkhal, Fatemeh, Application of rheology in efficiency evaluation of engine oil, California Polytechnique State University, Pomona, CA, April 2016.