Michael Bar's research
- Gender Wage Gap Accounting: The Role of Selection Bias Demography, Volume 52, Issue 5 – October 2015, Pages 1729-1750 (with Oksana Leukhina and Seik Kim)
- On the Practice of Bundling a Free Gift with a Threshold Purchase International Journal of Business and Social Science, Volume 3 No. 16, Special Issue – August
- On the Time Allocation of Married Couples since 1960 Journal of Macroeconomics, volume 33, issue 4, December 2011, Pages 491-510. (With
- Pricing and Travelers' Decision to use Frequent Flyer Miles: Evidence from the US Airline Industry (with Kirill Chernomaz and Diego Escobari) In: Connor R. Walsh (Ed.) Airline Industry: Strategies, Operations and Safety. Hauppauge, NY: Nova Science Publishers. 2011
- The Role of Mortality in the Transmission of Knowledge Journal of Economic Growth, Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 291-321, December 2010 (with Oksana Leukhina)
- Demographic Transition and Industrial Revolution: A Macroeconomic Investigation (with Oksana Leukhina) Review of Economic Dynamics, Volume 13, Issue 2, April 2010, Pages 424-451.
- To Work or not to Work: Did Tax Reforms Affect Labor Force Participation of Married Couples? (with Oksana Leukhina) The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics: Vol. 9 : Issue 1, July 2009 (Contributions), Article 28.