At SF State Since:
Ph.D., Statistics, Michigan State University, 2015
Dual Ph.D., Quantitative Biology, Michigan State University, 2015
M.S., Applied Mathematics, Xi'an Jiaotong University, 2010
B.S., Applied Mathematics, Xi'an Jiaotong University, 2007
- High dimensional statistical inference, non- and semi-parametric models, statistical learning.
- Large scale genome-wide association study, pathway association, statistical genetics, QTL mapping of complex traits/diseases, gene-environment interaction.
- Next generation sequencing data analysis and Microarray data analysis.
- MATH 324, Probability and Statistics with Computing, San Francisco State University
- MATH 447, Design and Analysis of Experiments, San Francisco State University
- MATH 448, Introduction to Statistical Learning and Data Mining, San Francisco State University
- STT 200, Statistical Methods, Michigan State University