Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles:
- Darkhovsky B, Piryatinska A. Model-free classification of panel data via the ϵ-complexity theory. Communications in Statistics-Simulation and Computation. 2020 Mar 6:1-4.
- Lobach, I., Sampson, J., Lobach, S., Alekseyenko, A., Piryatinska, A., He, T. and Zhang, L., 2019. A simple approximation to the bias of gene-environment interactions in case-control studies with silent disease. Genetic epidemiology, 43(3):292-299.
- Darkhovsky B, Piryatinska A. Model‐free offline change‐point detection in multidimensional time series of arbitrary nature via ϵ‐complexity: Simulations and applications. Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry. (2018), 34(5):633-644.
- Dey T., Piryatinska A., Woyczynski W., Ozinga S., and Alberts JL., Quantifying the Complexity of Time Series with Applications to Postural Balance Studies of Parkinson's Patients. Statistics in Biopharmaceutical Research 10, no. 4 (2018): 301-315.
- Piryatinska A, Darkhovsky B, Kaplan A. Binary classification of multichannel-EEG records based on the ϵ-complexity of continuous vector functions. Computer methods and programs in biomedicine. (2017); 152:131-9.
- T.Y. Yen, S. Bowen*, R. Yen, A. Piryatinska, B. Marcher, Glycoproteins in Claudin-Low Breast Cancer Cell Lines Have a Unique Expression Profile, Journal of proteome research, (2017), 16 :1391–1400.
- Timpe L., Li D*, Yen T.Y., Wong J., Yen R., Marcher B. Piryatinska A., Mining the Breast Cancer Proteome for Predictors of Drug Sensitivity, Journal of Proteomics Bioinformatics, 8 (2015), 204-211. doi:10.4172/jpb.1000370.-
- Darkhovsky B., Piryatinska A. Quickest detection of changes in the generating mechanism of time series via epsilon-complexity of continuous functions, Sequential Analysis: Design methods and applications, 33(2014), 231-250.
- Piryatinska, A, EEG-sleep study, Wiley Interdisciplinary review, Computational statistics, 5(2013):326-333 (invited paper).
- Zheng Y., Moore H., Piryatinska A., Solis T., Sweet-Cordero, E.A. Mathematical modeling of tumor cell proliferation kinetics and label retention in a mouse model of lung cancer. Cancer Research 73(2013), 3525-3533. .
- Piryatinska A., Woyczynski W., Scher M.S., Loparo K.A., Optimal channel selection for analysis of EEG-sleep patterns of neonates, Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine, 106( 2012), 14-26.
- Piryatinska, A, Terdik G., Woyczynski W., Loparo, K.A., Scher, M.S., Zlotnik A., Automated detection of neonatal sleep stages, Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine, 95 (2009), 31-46.
- Piryatinska A, Glazman R., Weichman P. Near-zonal wavefronts and related features of equatorial dynamics derived from satellite altimeter data, Dynamic of ocean and atmosphere, 45 (2008), 26-45.
- Terdik G., Woyczynski W., Piryatinska, Fractional- and integer-order moments, and multi-scaling for smoothly truncated Lévy flights, Physical letters A, 348(2006), 94-109.
- Terdik Gy., Woyczynski W.A., and Piryatinska A. Are Levy flights multiscale? Pure Mathematics and Applications, 15(2005), 323-333.
- Piryatinska A, Saichev A.I.,. Woyczynski W.A, Models of anomalous diffusion: the subdiffusive case, Physica A: Statistical Physics, 349(2005), 375-424.
- Tsibulov P.M, Piryatinskaya S., Dmitrieva O.S., Piryatinska A., Pshonkivska I. M., Current Tendencies in Patenting Activities in Different Branches of Ukrainian Economy, Problemi Nauki, 3, 43-51, (2000) (in Ukrainian).
- Pavlenko H., Piryatinska A, On Representations of Cuntz Type Algebras, Methods Funct. Anal. Topology, 5 (1999), no. 3, 35--39.
- Piryatinska A., On Unitary Classification of Weakly Centered Operators, Vestnik Tambov University, 3 (1998), 79-83.
- Piryatinskaya A., Samoilenko Yu.S., Wild Problems in Representation Theory of *-Algebras whose Generators Satisfy Some Relations, Ukrainian Mathematical Journal 1 (1995), 70-78.
Peer-Reviewed Proceedings and Book Chapters Publications:
1. Darkhovsky, B.S., Piryatinska, A., Dubnov, Y.A., Popkov, A.Y. and Kaplan, A.Y., (2020), October. The complexity of Continuous Functions and Novel Technologies for the Classification of Multi-channel EEG Records. In International Conference on Neuroinformatics (pp. 137-142). Springer, Cham.
2. Darkhovsky B., Piryatinska A., Detection of changes in binary sequences, Proceedings of Stochastic Models, Statistics and Their Applications - Dresden, Germany, March 2019, editors: A.Steland, E.Rafajlowicz, ͕ Ostap Okhrin, Springer Proceedings in Mathematics and Statistics, 157-176.
3. Rodriguez D*., Piryatinska A, Zhang X. Neural Forests and Personalized EMG Gesture Classification, In proc. of the 2016 SAI Computing Conference, London, United Kingdom, July 13-15, 2016.
4. Darkhovsky B., Piryatinska A., Prohorov A., Xia F., The epsilon-complexity of copulas, Proceedings of the 10th IEEE Conference on Industrial Electronics and Applications ICIEA 2015, Auckland, New Zealand, 17th June 2015
5. Darkhovsky B., Piryatinska A., Novel methodology of change-points detection for time series with arbitrary generating mechanisms, Proceedings of 12th German-Polish Workshop on Stochastic Models, Statistics and Their Applications, Wroclaw, Poland, February 2015, editors: A. Steland, E. Rafalowicz, K. Szajovsky, Springer Proceedings in Mathematics and Statistics, 122 (2015) 241-252
6. Darkhovsky B., Piryatinska A., New Approach to the Segmentation Problem for Time Series of Arbitrary Nature, Proceedings of the Steklov Institute of Mathematics. The issue is dedicated to the 80th anniversary of Albert N. Shiryaev, 287(2014), 61-74.
7. Darkhovsky B., Piryatinska A., A new complexity-based algorithmic procedures for electroencephalogram (EEG) segmentation, Signal Processing in Medicine and Biology Symposium (SPMB), 2012 IEEE, 1 – 5.
8. Piryatinska A., Pavlenko H., On generalization of the Cuntz algebras. Symmetry in nonlinear mathematical physics, Proceedings Institute of Mathematics, National Academy of Science Ukraine, 30, Kiev, Part 1, 2 (Kyiv, 1999), 357—363.