About Daniel Ciomek
At SF State Since:
Information Systems for Management (ISYS 363) - Course Describtion:
Information Systems for Management (ISYS 363) - Enrollment:
- Prerequisites: ACCT 100 and ISYS 263 need to be completed before. No concurrent enrollment.
- Accounting majors: you might want to consider taking ACCT 307 instead of ISYS 363. (Accounting students take ACCT 307 instead of ISYS 363; Prerequisites: C- or better in ACCT 301 and junior standing)
- ISYS 363 section 1 and section 2 are part of the same hybrid class, it does not matter if you are enrolled in section 1 or 2 for the hybrid class. There is a proctored in-person final exam on campus during finals week, and often a mandatory group project. It is not a fully online class or on-demand; the class has a weekly schedule of activities and weekly due dates! Please the see the detailled description in the course bulletin.
- If classes appear full, please take a look at other available sections or wait list.
- If you are on the official wait list, be patient, as people need to drop first. No enrollment above capacity.
- If you are not on the official wait list for the class, but would like to be considered to be added if space opens up, you need to see me during office hours once the semester has started, and show me the completion of the prerequisites (unofficial transcript or DARS report). We'll see what can be done if space opens up.
Information Systems for Management (ISYS 363) - Class Material:
All class information, the syllabus, and any other course documents are provided via iLearn in your course section.
You can find a few class related tutorials in the 'Tutorials' tab and some important resources in the 'Help & Support' tab. The course material is usually a heavily discounted customized digital package with ebook and software for around $99. The unique and class section-specific purchase link will be provided via iLearn the first week of class when the semester starts.
Questions? Need Help?:
Wonder what classes to take? Desired classes are full? Your grades are still pending processing?