My objective as an instructor is to educate confident, independent and accountable engineers who can think abstractly about real-world problems and industrial challenges, analyze them critically, propose effective solutions and articulate them clearly. To me, teaching is an interactive experience that should effectively engage both students and the instructor and lead by getting constant feedback through questions, discussions, and assignments.
Instructed Courses at SFSU:
- ENGR 467 Heat Transfer (lecture)
- ENGR 304 Mechanics of Fluids (lecture)
- ENGR 364 Materials and Manufacturing Processes (lecture)
- ENGR 610 Engineering Economic Analysis (lecture)
- ENGR 290 Introduction to SolidWorks (lab)