Society, Modeling and Industry
Physical, Quantitative and Digital History
- h1st0ry.org digital history site
- Course.Cafe digital history course site
- Course.Cafe online textbook tool
Energy & Society Series
The Energy and Society series features a series of presentations by experts and leaders concerning the application of energy concepts and science to the progression of human history and human's place in the cosmos, as well as the governance of society and the management of industrial and economic processes.
- 3 October 2021—Dr. Fred Spier presents An underlying explanatory scheme for all of big history based on complexity, energy, and entropy.
- 24 October 2021—Parker Dubee presents Technocracy, Inc., an organization and approach for using energy accounting for scientific-based production and distribution of goods and services.
- 7 November 2021—Andrew Wallace presents Earth Organization for Sustainability.