About Daniel Ciomek
Information Systems for Management (ISYS 363) - Class Material:
All class related information, the syllabus, and any other documents are provided via iLearn in your course section.
You can find a few class related tutorials in the 'Tutorials' tab and some important resources in the 'Help & Support' tab. The course material is usually a heavily discounted customized digital package with ebook and software for around $99. The unique and class section-specific purchase link will be provided via iLearn the first week of class when the semester starts.
Information Systems for Management (ISYS 363) - Enrollment:
- ACCT 100 and ISYS 263 need to be completed before. No concurrent enrollment.
- If classes appear full, please take a look at other available sections.
- ISYS 363 section 1 and section 3 are part of the same hybrid class, it does not matter whether you are enrolled in section 1 or 3 for the class participation. There is a proctored in-person final exam on campus during finals week, and often a mandatory group project. It is not a fully online class! Please the see the detailled description in the course bulletin.
- If you are on the official wait list, be patient, as people need to drop first. No enrollment above capacity.
- If you are not on the official wait list for the class, but would like to be considered to be added if space opens up, you need to see me during office hours and show the completion of the prerequisites when the semester has started.
Questions? Need Help?:
Wonder what classes to take? Desired classes are full? Your grades are still pending processing?
Student Services Center
Business Building, Room BUS 112
- Mon-Fri 8 a.m. – Noon & 1 – 5 p.m. -
Phone: (415) 405-3531